Browse our Tech Briefs to learn more about how Eltron Water technology is changing water treatment.
- PeroxEgen™ On-Site H2O2/PAA Water Treatment System
- Chemical-Free Cooling Water Treatment with the PeroxEgen™ H2O2 GenerationSystem
- Improved Filter Plant Cleaning with PeroxEgen™ H2O2 Water Treatment System
- Potable and Wastewater Treatment with the PeroxEgen™ Hydrogen Peroxide Water Treatment System
- DuraFlux™ Membranes Reduce Costs for Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration
- New Catalyst Reduces Energy Demand, Costs for H2O Purification
- Treating Contaminated Ballast Water with the PeroxEgen™ H202 Water Treatment SystemSystem
- Profitable Metal Recovery From Mixed Leach & Waste Streams
Eltron Water's ability to generate hydrogen peroxide on-site is mentioned in this recent POWER magazine article by David Daniels and Tony Selby, M&M Engineering.
Interest in using PAA to counter microbiological fouling in cooling towers is growing. Eltron Water's PeroxEgen is featured in The Analyst Green Supplement 2008 for that application.
Eltron Water Systems is featured in a recent Boulder County Business Report.
Eltron’s Tech Briefs, the technologies described, and all related inventions are owned by Eltron Research & Development Inc, and protected by copyrights, trademarks, issued and pending patents, trade secrets, or other applicable intellectual property rights.